The common goal and responsibility of ModernHatch Sztuder&Wocka Sp. z o.o. and all our employees is to build the company’s value, trust and greater competitiveness on the poultry market and to ensure understanding and he satisfaction of every client’s needs by the delivery of top quality chickens and provision of other services at the highest possible level. Our active quality policy applies to various spheres of the company’s activity:
- State-of-the-art and fully-automated production facility.
- Modern techniques of egg sorting, hatching, brood, chicken selection and transport.
- Professional services and zootechnical and veterinary counselling.
- Provision of occupational health and safety.
- Observation of the strictest sanitary and veterinary requirements and environmental protection principles at every stage of the production process.
- Systematic training of the entire personnel, striving to increase their competences in order to better satisfy and exceed the client’s requirements and to ensure a feeling of responsibility for the quality of work at every position.
- Commitment of the company’s authorities and employees to the improvement of work organisation and awareness of their role in an efficient quality management system.
- Carefully selected, age-homogeneous reproduction flocks that are subject to constant veterinary control and a full vaccination programme.
- The process of vaccination chick is covered by the program C.H.I.C.K. the company Ceva, according to which the hatchery is subject to regular quality controls in the field of technology vaccination and care for vaccines and immunization equipment.